Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dotee Dolls


My group" altered art of visions and dreams" on yahoo has gone dotee doll crazy lately. These are just 2 of them I have made . We are doing a swap, an ATC swap , a Dotee doll challenge where one of the members gave everyone the same color fabric and said make a Dotee doll and lets see how it turns out . This came from a post from me saying that not everyone can be compared with each others and then thought of as good or bad because if we were given all the same piece of fabric or canvas and told to make the same thing it would be all different . Because we has people are all different . So It will be fun to see how this turns out .

1 comment:

Jo Anne O. said...

Cute Dotees!

I have something for you over on my latest blog post! Come over and see what it is!

Hugs, Jo Anne