Thursday, December 11, 2008

My painting of Butter


A few years ago My friend gave us Butter . Well her grandson was very fond of Butter and has come over to visit her a few times . So I decided to make him a picture book of all the funny photos I had of her and give it to him. So I painted a picture of her on the cover and filled it with all the funny photos I have of her and gave it to him and he was thrilled , So I told him I would send him photos of her every now and again to put in his book . I just send him 4 more .

2 comments:

di from di-did-it said...

I love this painting of Butter. You do a really good job with eyes. I also like your "Fly me to the moon" painting.

Unknown said...

Look how cute that is! I love the colors, the glitter accent and that little bird. Beautiful!

Hugs! =D
~Kitty Kellie