Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sketchbook Challenge

 I have joined in with this group of wonderful artist and will be doing the sketchbook challenge every month with them . I wanted my cover to my book to reflect who I am  and the art I like to do . I saw on one of the blogs a wonderful name page . I have never done one and thought why not ? I really enjoyed making it . Jan theme is "Highly Prized " .This was an easy one for me . I cherish my life  . I have a wonderful husband of 28 years  who has alway surported my art. We live on  our farm( that was our dream for a long time ) . I raise wonderful funny dairy goats which I love . Our life hasnt alway been easy in fact its never been easy LOLOL But we had each other and this is what I highly prize.
Robin

 http://sketchbookchallenge.blogspot.com/

No comments: