Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Well Happy New Year to you all . The beginnings of a new year for me is a start, a fresh look at whats ahead . I like to think and plan out what I might like and want to do for the year . But this year in America, it is grim I must say . People are losing jobs , Med insurance ( us) , there homes. gessh! Its hard to look at this year as a new beginning when you have all this shit going on . But I will stay positive for now . Try to look on the bright side after all we have a new president who has promised a change . Lots of new art projects I want to try out . Maybe a move ............. more on that later . So Happy New year to everyone . I will get 2009 a chance .

2 comments:

reagan said...

A thoughtful post about things that weigh heavily on all of our minds here. Here's to a wonderful art year, I'm so glad to have you in class!
xoxo
Pam

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Just wanted to stop by again and say thanks so much for stopping by my OWOH Giveaway! Visiting all the blogs is such fun! And it's so nice to meet you!