Monday, June 27, 2011

I have been busy....

"EXPLORE" Is done on a board using paper dolls I brought form "Paper Whimsy"
http://www.paperwhimsy.com     Paper Whimsy
This one is done on a board with the Paper whimsy paper dolls  called "PLAY"
This is another journal page. I got these paper dolls at Paper Whimsy. She sells them on digi sheets . I wanted to keep them together so i did a journal page with some of them called "Everyday ".
This is a page in my art journal called 'fly with the best ". My dear friend Terry gave me this beautiful piece of paper. It was stunning so i decided to use just it for a page
This is a Gothic arch I did for the group on roses
This is a paper doll for the "roses on my table" paper doll swap in a garden theme called "MISS ROSY"
This  done on a canvas and it is called "In Spring"

1 comment:

Therese said...

Yes, you have!! As always, you inspire me so much...and you are so very welcome for the paper!
oxo terry